In order to allow our staff adequate time to prepare and review your income tax returns, all relevant documentation must be submitted to Wulstein Financial Services no less than 15 days prior to the IRS tax return deadline. See our document submission deadlines below. If your company has a fiscal year end other than December, contact the office for applicable deadlines.
Document Deadlines by Form Number
Extension Deadlines by Form Number
- Forms 1065, 1120S March 1st
- Forms 1040, 1120, 1041 April 1st
If your tax return isn’t ready for the first deadline, we will automatically file an extension on your behalf. If ALL relevant documentation isn’t submitted by the applicable deadline, your tax return will not be completed on time. Our company takes great pride in the quality of our work, and sufficient time allows us to provide a high level of service.
- Forms 1065, 1120S, 1041 September 1st
- Forms 1040, 1120 October 1st
Be certain all copies are clearly legible and display the complete form. We don’t require the original hard copies. If possible, documents should be submitted all at once instead of piecemeal.
Each entity should have its own financial statements and should be submitted separately. Additionally, do not send these financial statements until they are finalized. Sending drafts and multiple versions will cause errors.
Please do not submit the receipts for your expenses and deductions. We simply need the totals split into the appropriate categories.
Documents can be submitted using one of the following methods:
- Email to email@example.com
- Fax to 530-542-3577
- In-Person at 965 Tahoe Keys Blvd, South Lake Tahoe CA 96150
- Mail to 965 Tahoe Keys Blvd, South Lake Tahoe CA 96150
- Dropbox - share folder with firstname.lastname@example.org AND email@example.com
- Document Portal www.officetoolsportal.com (contact the office to receive an invite)
- Intuit Portal www.link.intuit.com (contact the office to receive an invite)
Feel free to contact us with any questions.